The historic Randolph County Courthouse was built in 1908. Stabilization of the exterior was performed as part of the judicial services master plan, which included a new courthouse and renovation of the 1970’s courthouse annex.

The stabilization of this historic courthouse included repair to the roof structure, replacement of some sections in the existing roof, replacement and repair of the existing soffit, and exterior painting of the entire building .